What are cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can check the user's previous activity, and facilitate the use and navigation of a website.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user's session, so that you do not have to enter your email and password on each page of the website, to provide content tailored to your preferences, and generally to improve the services offered by the website.
Cookies may be session cookies, so they will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or persistent cookies, which remain on your computer until a certain date.
Types of Cookies
- Essential Cookies: Essential cookies help make the Web compatible and accessible by allowing basic functions such as page navigation, access to secure areas of the Web or information on refunds (cashback) to be assigned to each user. The Web cannot function properly without these cookies and we would not be able to allocate the amounts that correspond to each user without them.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies allow the Website to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website. They also allow us to see how users behave around the website when they browse. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
Summary table of cookies used on this website
(First or Third-Party)
|DEFAULT LENGTH (Approx)||DESCRIPTION|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Performance (First-party)||1 year||To store the acceptance/rejection of Performance Cookies. Source: GDPR Cookie Consent|
|Essential cookies (First-party)||1 year||First-party cookies to keep the user's session open while browsing the website|
|Analytical Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Third-party cookies (Google Analytics) to obtain statistics on navigation
|Analytical Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Third-party cookies (New Relic) to obtain statistics on navigation|
|Analytical Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Third-party Cookies (Inspectlet) to obtain statistics on navigation|
|Facebook Plugin||Preference Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Sharing information with your contacts and/or friends on Facebook|
|Twitter Plugin||Preference Cookies
|1 year||Sharing information with your contacts and/or friends on Twitter|
|Google+ Plugin||Preference Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Sharing information with your contacts and/or friends on Google+|
|Pinterest Plugin||Preference Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Sharing information with your contacts and/or friends on Pinterest|
|1 year||Recording the most recent videos that have been viewed in a specific browser|
|Tradedoubler||Essential Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Obtain information from a purchase or booking in order to allocate the cashback|
|DoubleClick||Essential Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Obtain information from a purchase or booking in order to allocate the cashback|
|YieldManager||Essential Cookies (Third-party)||1 year||Obtain information from a purchase or booking in order to allocate the cashback|
On the other hand, we inform you that your personal data derived from the installation of cookies will be kept for 24 months, without prejudice to the conservation that may be necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of possible claims and/or as long as permitted by applicable law. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, we undertake to cease the processing of all your data, as well as to duly block them in the corresponding databases.
Choices about cookies
At any time the user has the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies, or to reject the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as advertising and third-party cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
We advise you to check your browser's help to learn about the different options on how to manage cookies.
Allowing, blocking or deleting cookies
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, manage the settings of your browser.
You can find information on how to do this in the case you use: Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera.
Remember that if your browser cookies are not enabled, purchases will not be registered. Be sure to enable them before making the purchase. More information on how to enable cookies..
Cookie settings within beruby
At the following link you can disable cookies managed by MiRubi Internet SL
With whom will we share the information collected through cookies?
Mirubi can share the data obtained through the installation of cookies on the Web with the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers. Mirubi has suppliers that collaborate in the management, analysis and continuous improvement of the Website, as well as service providers related to human resources management (recruitment, selection, etc.).
- Third parties that install cookies on the Website. The entities that install their cookies on the Web will use the data collected through their cookies for the purposes indicated above.
Some of the aforementioned service providers are located in countries outside the European Economic Area or do not offer a level of security equivalent to that which exists in the European Economic Area. In these cases, transfers will be based on the standard model clauses approved by the European Commission or, where applicable, the Privacy Shield. For more information about the above guarantees or the fact that they have been provided, you may contact MiRubi Internet SL.
The user has the possibility, in the cases and under the conditions established by the applicable regulations, to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability and limitation of processing, as well as to oppose the automated processing of personal data, by means of a signed communication to MiRubi Internet SL, Avenida Manoteras 38, Office D311, 28050 Madrid, Spain or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In addition to the above rights, the user shall have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time through the procedure described in this Policy, without such withdrawal of consent affecting the legality of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent. User data derived from cookies may be further processed to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Additionally, the user has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Information collected automatically
During users' visit to the website, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
1. The domain and host from which you access the Internet.
2. The Internet address of the website from which you link directly to this website, if applicable.
3. The date and time you arrived at our website and how long you spent on the website and which pages you visited.
4. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
5. Your computer's operating system and browser software.
The storage time of the information collected by Cookies are detailed in the summary table of the cookies used on this website.